Last Updated: January, 2024
2. Use of Services
2.1 Account Registration
- You must register for an account to access our services.
- You agree to provide accurate, current, and complete information during the registration process.
2.2 Service Use
- Our services are intended for business use, specifically for SMS and Email Marketing.
- You agree to use our services in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
3. Content and Conduct
3.1 User Content
- You are responsible for the content you create, upload, or transmit through our services.
- You guarantee that you have all necessary rights to such content and that it does not infringe or violate the rights of any third party.
3.2 Prohibited Conduct
- You may not use our services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You may not send unsolicited messages or spam.
4. Fees and Payment
- Fees for using our services are as described on our website.
- Payments must be made promptly and in accordance with our billing terms.
- We may terminate or suspend your account if you violate these Terms and Conditions.
- You may cancel your account at any time.
6. Intellectual Property
- All intellectual property rights in the services and content provided by ProAmerica Connect are owned by or licensed to us.
- You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of our services or content without express written permission.
7. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- Our services are provided “as is” without any warranties, express or implied.
- ProAmerica Connect shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, including loss of profits, data, or other intangible losses.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless ProAmerica Connect and its directors, officers, employees, and agents from any claims, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses arising from your use of the services or your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
9. Changes to Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- We will provide notice of any changes by updating the “Last Updated” date of these Terms and Conditions.
10. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the jurisdiction where ProAmerica Connect is located.
- Any disputes arising from these Terms and Conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that jurisdiction.
11. Contact Us
- If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at our contact page or email Hello@ProAmerica360.com